A Joey (that’s a baby kangaroo) — This little guy will take cards, keys, and other small knickknacks. With an X-Pac shell, Hypalon detailing, external card slot and a key loop, the Joey clips onto our backpacks, or can be used as a standalone carrier.
Select your country during checkout for a shipping time estimate and any fees. Tax and Duties are customers responsibility.
Try out any Backpacks for 14 days, and if it's not the right fit for you, return it. More info on Returns in our FAQ.
Able Carry bags are guaranteed against workmanship defects for life. If you have product issues, get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Everyday Pocket Carry
- Dylan E.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoReally well made just a
Really well made just a bit small
- Todd G.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood quality and well made
It’s a little smaller than I expected, but it’s very well made.
- Johnny M.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch WORLD / X-Pac Black (VX21)Rated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoToo small
This is way too small!
- Zion F.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSolid pouch with some minor but noticeable issues...
I think the Joey Pouch is pretty solid. It is excellently built and it feels like it can endure anything you throw at it. The issues I have with it can be considered a little nit-picky but I think it is worth mentioning.
In general, I think the number of lash points is a bit excessive. I'm a fan of more lash points for various needs but only when they stay out of the way when not in use (like in the Able Carry Max). On the Joey, there's a lash point in the back slip pocket, the front part of the main pocket, the back part of the main pocket, and on the exterior. Whenever I try to slip my credit cards into the front part of the main pocket, they always make contact with the lash point which requires me to intentionally move the lash point out of the way, or else my cards will stick out past the zipper. I use the back part of the main pocket for cash and receipts when traveling and I have the same issue with making contact with the back lash point (that has the Able Carry branding) which makes slipping in cash and receipts a little annoying. I think getting rid of the inside lash points won't leave people missing much. The interior of the pouch is small enough so I don't think people are lashing things to the inside to prevent things from disappearing in the interior.
One other issue I have with the Joey is the size of it. I think it is a little too small and the zipper height (or overall pouch height) can be increased a little. When prying the Joey open, the zipper height is…
- Kosongz T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove that it can stand on its own.
I bought this to replace my wallet, but it's a bit bigger than my current one. Using it for my earbuds now and I love it. I can clip it to my pants, not worry about my earbuds getting splashed, and put other knickknacks in it.