A 25L ultralight activity backpack made with durable fabrics, and updated for easy access, convenient storage, and comfortable support any adventure.
🧵 Cordura Ripstop Nylon
📱 Stretch Divider: fits up to 40x28x6cm
🎒 25L capacity
🪶 660 grams / 1.4lbs
📏 H50 x W26 x D19 cm / 19.7" x 10.2" x 7.5"
Two Week Test Run
Pre-sale pricing: Ships late December from Hong Kong. Cancel anytime before shipping.
Our Ultralight Adventure Backpack, updated!
Meet the all-new Daybreaker 2. Spacious lightweight design with updated access, full length zip for easier on-body access, redesigned interior storage designed for adventure carry, back-panel cushion and air-channel, all within 660grams. Small changes that makes all a huge difference to everyday adventures.
Push further with–Shoulder Pads, Back Support, Air Channel–all within 660grams.
25L of storage with pockets to tackle your day to day. Large access for easy packing and on-body access.
Carry stress-free with durable Ripstop Nylon and reinforced stitching.
What's new with Daybreaker 2?
The Daybreaker keeps all the features that makes it shine – minimalist lightweight design, easy clean shell, large capacity – and adds a full length zip, an internal bottle pocket, internal and back cushions for an even better experience.
Is there a laptop compartment?
Our stretch divider is designed to fit bladders and can accommodate items up to sizes:
40 x 28 x 6cm
15.7"x 11" x 2.4"
The divider is unpadded so we recommend adding a sleeve to protect your tech!
- Jonathan Y.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDaybreak 2 Carries well but has a few flaws you might lose your breath over!
Usage: Daily Driver
Carry: 16” M1 MacBook Pro, insulated water bottle, EDC pouch and small first aid kit
Total Carry Weight: Approximately 3kg
My Info: 180cm, 85kg
• Build quality is good
• Good price
• Shoulder pads are well padded
• Materials are nice, water resistant and cleans up nice from dirt
• Carry capacity is very good
• Updated draining hole makes the bag look less cheap
• Large inside pocket easily fits laptop + tech pouch
• Sternum strap is 8” at it’s longest, so have a narrow chest of give up breathing
• At full tension, magnetic sternum strap’s shape will dig into your chest
• Top pocket is very floppy if there is any items with weight in it
• Inside water bottle holder fights for space with side pocket
• Import fees were about 1/4 the bags cost
Nice to Haves:
• Marketed is as a bit of an outdoor bag, hip belt attachments points would be nice
• The front of the bag feels like it is missing a good dump pouch
If you need a slightly larger daily carry or doing one bag travel, hopping between mostly urban a little trail running then this bag is great value and a great build. For a real thru-hiking, camping backpack, this ain’t it.
- Noah D.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat upgrade
I owe the original Daybreaker and like it so much I purchased the update just to show my support for the brand. The Daybreaker 2 was a nice upgrade, the internal pockets are much more functional making a great pack even better.
Please come out with a Daybreaker 30L next!
- Matt V.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTruly a crossover masterpiece
When I bought this bag, I didn’t even consider using it as my office EDC, intending to just use it for family outings, light hikes, and other activities as a daypack.
After test packing the Daybreaker 2, I realized that along with family/leisure/gym duties, it could also easily do the job as my office carry bag. So for the entire week (now going into 2 weeks), I used it as my office bag. It easily carried 2 laptops and full tech toolkit with stellar comfort. I'm still using it despite having another backpack that is tailor made for my office carry, because the Daybreaker 2 is working well enough that I'm too lazy to move my stuff back over to my favorite office carry bag.
I have 4 other backpacks from high end brands, and they're all excellent, but if I'm being completely honest with myself, the Daybreaker 2 could replace all of them and I would hardly be missing anything at all. I cannot say the same thing about any of the other packs I own. It just has the perfect balance of organization, pocketing, and structure compared to any other lightweight pack I've used. Also it looks SO GOOD!
Able Carry really knocked it out of the park with this one.
- Chihiro K.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat upgrades!
Loved the Daybreaker, updated to Daybreaker 2. 5 differences that weren't apparent to me when I purchased this bag is
1) the interior zipper is no longer YKK zipper but the new placement works well
2) the sternum strap is now magnetic which feels sturdier but sometimes closes on its own
3)there's no holes in the beverage pocket for when it spills (didn't use that much originally but not sure why it's gone)
4) love the interior beverage pocket but because of that the size small zip pocket lining is no longer mesh
5) the triangular sewing lines? that attach the straps to the bag are now a polygon shape. Feels more sturdy
Still love the light weight feeling of the bag, the new side zipper lets me reach the bottom of the bag easier and use the 2nd beverage holder every time. It's a great daily carry for me and also a great diaper bag for my toddler.
- Hao Han L.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoDecent Carry but room for improvement
Bag sits on the higher side, it became extremely promiment for shorter guys like myself.
Back of bag lacks breathability, get stuffy and sweat soak during hotter days or more intense sports (Eg. Cycling, Trekking etc.)
Bag itself does not have a supportive shape, require object to be stuffed and fluffed it up.