A 25L ultralight activity backpack made with durable fabrics, and updated for easy access, convenient storage, and comfortable support for any adventure.
🧵 Cordura Ripstop Nylon / X-Pac (X42)
📱 Stretch Divider: fits up to 40x28x6cm
🎒 25L capacity
🪶 Cordura Ripstop Nylon: 660 grams / 1.4lbs
🪶 X-Pac X42: 718 grams / 1.58lbs
📏 H50 x W26 x D19 cm / 19.7" x 10.2" x 7.5"
Select your country during checkout for a shipping time estimate and any fees. Tax and Duties are customers responsibility.
Try out any Backpacks for 14 days, and if it's not the right fit for you, return it. More info on Returns in our FAQ.
Able Carry bags are guaranteed against workmanship defects for life. If you have product issues, get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Estimated Delivery: Mid-December.
You can cancel anytime before shipping.
Our Ultralight Adventure Backpack, updated!
Meet the all-new Daybreaker 2. Spacious lightweight design with updated access, full length zip for easier on-body access, redesigned interior storage designed for adventure carry, back-panel cushion and air-channel, all within 660g (718g for X42). Small changes that makes all a huge difference to everyday adventures.
Push further with–Shoulder Pads, Back Support, Air Channel–all within 660grams.
25L of storage with pockets to tackle your day to day. Large access for easy packing and on-body access.
Carry stress-free with your choice of durable Ripstop Nylon or laminated X-Pac put together with reinforced stitching.
- Jonathan Y.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoDaybreak 2 Carries well but has a few flaws you might lose your breath over!
Usage: Daily Driver
Carry: 16” M1 MacBook Pro, insulated water bottle, EDC pouch and small first aid kit
Total Carry Weight: Approximately 3kg
My Info: 180cm, 85kg
• Build quality is good
• Good price
• Shoulder pads are well padded
• Materials are nice, water resistant and cleans up nice from dirt
• Carry capacity is very good
• Updated draining hole makes the bag look less cheap
• Large inside pocket easily fits laptop + tech pouch
• Sternum strap is 8” at it’s longest, so have a narrow chest of give up breathing
• At full tension, magnetic sternum strap’s shape will dig into your chest
• Top pocket is very floppy if there is any items with weight in it
• Inside water bottle holder fights for space with side pocket
• Import fees were about 1/4 the bags cost
Nice to Haves:
• Marketed is as a bit of an outdoor bag, hip belt attachments points would be nice
• The front of the bag feels like it is missing a good dump pouch
If you need a slightly larger daily carry or doing one bag travel, hopping between mostly urban a little trail running then this bag is great value and a great build. For a real thru-hiking, camping backpack, this ain’t it.
- Chihiro K.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat upgrades!
Loved the Daybreaker, updated to Daybreaker 2. 5 differences that weren't apparent to me when I purchased this bag is
1) the interior zipper is no longer YKK zipper but the new placement works well
2) the sternum strap is now magnetic which feels sturdier but sometimes closes on its own
3)there's no holes in the beverage pocket for when it spills (didn't use that much originally but not sure why it's gone)
4) love the interior beverage pocket but because of that the size small zip pocket lining is no longer mesh
5) the triangular sewing lines? that attach the straps to the bag are now a polygon shape. Feels more sturdy
Still love the light weight feeling of the bag, the new side zipper lets me reach the bottom of the bag easier and use the 2nd beverage holder every time. It's a great daily carry for me and also a great diaper bag for my toddler.
- Mohd H.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for EDC and Day Hike
This is a great bag for EDC and day hikes. It is lightweight and has only few pockets. Suitable for me as I prefer to put small items in different pouches that I could transfer to another bag. If the volume is 30L-35L, the bottom is thicker, and the weight is still below 1kg, then I am sure it will be suitable for one bag travel.
- Noah D.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat upgrade
I owe the original Daybreaker and like it so much I purchased the update just to show my support for the brand. The Daybreaker 2 was a nice upgrade, the internal pockets are much more functional making a great pack even better.
Please come out with a Daybreaker 30L next!
- Troy S.Verified BuyerReviewingDaybreaker 2 Cordura Ripstop BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery well executed daypack/outdoor activity/edc
Very well executed daypack/outdoor activity/edc bag.
Great attention to detail in design and construction.
Also friendly a team to deal with.