Take everyday further with Daily Plus – a 21L everyday backpack with high organisation, and comfortable cushioning in a clean minimalist design.
💻 Laptop Sleeve: Fits most 16" devices
📱 Tablet Sleeve: Fits up to 11" iPad
💧 Stealth Bottle Pocket
🧵 Made with X-Pac Fabric
X-Pac Olive Green ships June 1st
Two Week Test Run
Ships out end of Feb
Meet Daily Plus
The Daily Plus joins our Daily Backpack in our Everyday Lineup. Slightly larger than the Daily Backpack with more storage, it’s best suited for power packers looking to keep more gear organised.
Move seamlessly from work to play, with space and storage in a low-profile package.
Regrouped stretch admin stores more tech and tucks away when empty, leaving more space in the main compartment.
Geared for Comfort
Carry more gear with ease. Enhanced shoulder straps, ventilated 3D-molded cushions, and A-Frame support for a premium fit.
Hidden Bottle Pocket
External access for up to 1L bottles, stowing away to keep a clean profile when not in use.
No saggy bags here. Custom designed to keep your pack supported even with heavier loads.
Clip points for extras
Attach extra items with reinforced loop points.
Make the Daily Plus an extension of your carry with bottle pockets, front pocket dividers and a hidden top pocket
Updated storage group
More separation for your gear
Weight: 1.2kg / 2.6 lbs
Height: 49cm / 19.3"
Width: 29m / 11.4"
Depth: 19cm / 7.5"
Most 16" laptops or laptop sizes up to:
H39 x W28 x D4 cm / 15.3”x 11” x 1.5”
Tablet sleeve fits up to 11" iPads or tablets up to:
19cm x 25cm x 1.5cm / 7.5". x 9.8" x 0.6"
Black: X-Pac VX21
Olive Green: X-Pac X42
Here are some reviews.
- Jonathan K.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily Plus X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHandsome EDC companion
I have the VX42 version in Olive Green. It has a very attractive iridescent sheen that catches the light, and it looks great contrasting with the black webbing accents in a sort of military-tech chic.
Highlights: top notch, robust build quality rivaling the best bags available, which equates to a great value for the money. Good medium+ size that should be enough for most people without looking like you are going on a trek for daily carry. Enough organization to keep everything in place and accessible. Very comfortable straps and back panel, and the A-frame keeps everything feeling tight and nimble. First class materials inside and out (fabrics, zippers, hardware). Well considered pocketing. Usually stands on its own. Zippers work smoothly and protected from precipitation.
Things that could be improved in my opinion: water bottle pocket is a little small/tight for a 32 oz/1 liter bottle- I've taken to keeing an organizer pouch in there instead and carry my bottle in the main compartment on the opposing side; works well for smaller bottles though. Magnetic sternum strap is a little fiddly and can attach on its own when off body. Overall, the bag looks slightly bulkier than other bags of similar capacity (or doesn't carry as much as bags of similar perceived bulkiness with full clamshell opening). A missed opportunity for a rolling luggage pass-through (hopefully they will release a clip-on strap). No side handles. Webbing looks a little busy.
Overall, none of…
- Collin W.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily Plus X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoA mixed bag (No pun intended...)
I'm torn when it comes to this bag.
I have a couple of smaller capacity bags (<24L) and this bag *should* be better than all of them. But there's some issues that I'm having a hard time getting over:
- The backpack looks great. The Able Carry design is really beautiful (IMHO)
- Price is actually very competitive against similar bags in the market
- Seems very durable and constructed VERY well
- When empty, the AB Daily Plus doesn't seem heavy. Perhaps it's the XPAC version that I have compared to heavier Cordura? The AB Max, on the other hand, is heavy when empty (but it's a larger travel backpack, so not fair to compare the two)
- The inner flap has wasted space at the bottom - there should be a mesh pocket there
- Needs a dedicated laptop pocket separate from the main compartment
- Bottle pocket zipper is often confused with main compartment zippers - all 3 can be positioned next to each other
- Shoulder straps are too spongy (IMHO)
- More padding is needed for false bottom - laptop will smash against the ground
- The main compartment seems shallow for its listed capacity
My observations might not matter to most people, but this bag is great, up to a point.Able Carry2 months ago
Hey Colin, thanks for the notes!
Just a heads up on the suspended laptop sleeve — To protect your tech against accidental bumps, the laptop sleeve is designed to float off the base of the pack. For further dampening drops, the bottom panel of the pack and the laptop sleeve itself is also padded.
Again, appreciate your thoughts here — drop us a line anytime at email@example.com if you have more to share!
- Aaron W.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily PlusI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Daily
Build quality is excellent and straps are very comfy. My 16" MacBook Pro fits well. Only complaint is that the "Plus" doesn't really give you more usable storage. I'd really like to see something in between the Daily Plus and the Max at 24-25L with the separated laptop compartment.
- Andrew T.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily PlusI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExceeded all expectations
Usually a sequel has a tough time matching the legacy that was left behind. Daily Plus did a fantastic job. Phew! It exceeded all expectations. I hope the update to the other families, esp Max and DayBreaker. :-)
- Bryce T.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily Plus X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDaily Plus Review
The Able Carry Daily Plus is exactly what I would have expected from a company with such a great reputation in the carry community. After countless reviewers praised the original daily I knew that I had to try it out, and it met every expectation that I had! So far I’ve carried it to and from work, to class, and on a few overnighters and it’s been perfect! Now all I have to try is the Max 👀