The Able Carry Daily Backpack is built with the modern workplace in mind. 20L of storage, protective laptop sleeve and designed for comfort on the go, the Daily carries all you need to do what you love, anywhere.
💻 Fits most 16" devices.
🧵 X-Pac Fabric or Cordura 1000D Nylon.
Two Week Test Run
Pre-sale pricing: Ships late December from Hong Kong. Cancel anytime before shipping.
Everyday Carry, Enhanced
Carry with ease with ventilated airmesh, cushioned straps, and A-frame support.
A lot goes into maxing out comfort. Here are the basics:
- Anchor straps and tapered panels keep your gear tucked away. No Sag, no stress.
- Wide cushy straps with dual-density foam spreads load across shoulders with optimal plushiness.
- Back multi-layer foam panels arranged to support your back where it's needed, and to vent heat away where it's not.
Compact, structured design that keeps its shape when loaded up.
You've got things to hold, we've got just the place to hold them – Four inner pockets, two on the outside (plus one little secret 😉).
Floating Tech Pocket– Not actually levitating, but close. Our floating design means the compartment is lifted from the bottom panel (also padded), adding an extra layer of protection against accidental drops.
Everyone has different needs, so rather than dictate what goes where, we left things open ended with 5 spacious storage options. Go wild.
- Zipped Lining Pocket
- Open Lining Pocket
- Mesh Zipped Pocket
- Front Pocket with Key Leash
- Top Quick Access Pocket
The Secret Pocket– It's somewhere in there, and it's a small size that's handy for placing emergency cash, but it wouldn't be secret if we told you right 😉?
Attachment clip, sternum straps, and lock-loops for transit peace of mind.
Our backpacks are covered for life.
14 Day Test Run
Give comfort a try with our 14 day trial.
0.96kg / 2.12lbs
Black: X-Pac VX21
Olive Green: X-Pac X42
Height: 48cm / 18.9"
Width: 28m / 11"
Depth: 19cm / 7.5"
Most 16" laptops or
laptop sizes up to:
H39 x W28 x D4 cm
15.3”x 11” x 1.5”
Will my laptop fit in the Daily & Thirteen?
The laptop compartment in the Daily fits up to 16” devices and is protected on all sides. It’s a floating design, meaning elevated off the bottom for extra protection against drops.
Maximum recommended laptop size:
H39 x W28 x D4 cm
15.3”x 11” x 1.5”
Are your bags waterproof?
Our backpacks are water resistant, not waterproof. Our fabrics all come with a layer of Durable Water Repellent (DWR), and will handle splashes and brief periods light rain.
However, like most zipped backpacks, our backpacks are not waterproof: water can eventually seep in in prolonged exposure, so to protect your bag in for longer exposure or in heavy rain, we recommend adding a raincover for enhanced protection.
What’s the best way to clean my bag?
Spot cleaning with mild detergent a cloth.
Please note the Durable Water Repellent coating may rub off with time. We recommend reapplying a DWR coating to maintain best water resistance.
Can I remove the foam insert?
You sure can. The foam insert adds firmness to the structure and we recommend keeping it on. To remove it, lift the velcro area and slide the foam out, and refasten the velcro tab.
- Ron M.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy Favorite Daily Pack
As a person who definitely owns too many backpacks, the Able Carry Daily is by far my favorite.
Lighter than air with outstanding design and quality.
My airport sprinting times have improved by 2:43.20 from gate to gate!
See for yourself.
- Beatrice K.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest for my back
I've been using the Daily as my EDC and it's an amazing backpack. Where do I start? (1) The weight distribution is great; I had hurt my back previously and this is the only bag thus far that I can carry a laptop in for a period of time without my back hurting. (2) It is compact, lightweight, with a sleek profile to hold all my stuff for the workday. (3) Xpac material is hardy and holds up well against daily use and wet weather. (4) Functional design overall and I really appreciate the rubber strap on the left shoulder strap where I hook my sunglasses. :) Thanks to Able Carry team for this bag! After sales support is also amazing.
- AndrewReviewingDaily BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOutstanding work backpack
I’ve used for work this backpack and it’s the best bag I’ve ever had. Used for 4 years
- Kiat C.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily BackpackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat feeling product, but has room for improvement
Backpack feels good to carry. Maintain form well, very well thought out design to easily retrieve items when one shoulder slung. Good size for daily use, pockets are deep and able to keep items without worry of them falling out or messing up. Easy to organize.
- key attachment hook in front packet is very poor. Plastickey, and very small and I have problems trying to attach my bunch of keys with a normal sized keychain. Have to look for thin keyring to use. Also feels like the plastic pieces could break when I was trying to fit the key ring.
- one side of strap tidy was very loose on receiving the product, and could not in properly hold the strap. Not a big deal, can always resort to external options to prevent the straps from flailing all over.
- Olivier S.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLight, robust and well designed
Light, robust and well designed