The Thermal Pack
Designed for casual outings to the beach or the woods, this insulated pouch will keep your drinks chilled* – or warm – for hours. The Cooler fits perfectly into any Able Carry backpack, or carried as a sling with the carry strap.
So load up your favourite drinks, slap on some sunscreen and we'll see you out there 😎
*Add an icepack for best cold performance.
Two Week Test Run
Pre-sale pricing: Ships late December from Hong Kong. Cancel anytime before shipping.
The Thermal Pack
What started as a summer studio project is now part of our teams essential accessory. The Cooler is part pouch, part sling, and part portable insulator – handy in so many ways, even beyond drinks. Our favorite part is how it works with any backpack in the range. Hope you'll enjoy it too.
☀️ Team Able Carry
Meet the Able Cooler
Made with a water resistant X-Pac shell, insulating foam padding, and a food-grade reflective foil, the Able Cooler will keep your drinks cool – or hot – for hours. Carry it in any Able Carry backpack, or standalone with a carry strap.
Watch the Packhacker review!
How long will my drinks stay chilled?
Up to 6 hours with an ice-pack.
Can I store hot drinks in the Cooler?
Absolutely! The Cooler is insulated for temperature control and will keep your drinks warm for up to 4 hours.
Can I add ice directly into the pack?
Our food-grade foil is not waterproof, so we'd recommend placing ice into a sealed bag first to prevent leakages. An 350ML ice-pack works great.
Capacity / Weight
Weight: 250g (0.55lb)
Weight includes strap
Height: 25cm (9.7")
Width: 25.5cm (10")
Depth: 8cm (3.2")
White Alpine – X-Pac X50
Coyote Brown – X-Pac VX21
Food-grade Foil Lining
- Stephen B.Verified BuyerReviewingAble Cooler X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoHard to review when I haven’t gotten it yet.
Not sure how I’m supposed to review it when it hasn’t shipped yet. I got shipping notice and then the shipping was cancelled due to some QC issues. No updates since.
- Jules A.Verified BuyerReviewingAble Cooler X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoJust chillin'
Wanted to get a Thirteen backpack, but my desired colorway is sold out; however, I still wanted to try out some Able Carry products as they get consistently high marks. The cooler did not disappoint! Thoughtful design, quality execution, and the white alpine X-Pac fabric choice is fun and unique. The handle is robust, and the included shoulder strap is also a winner. I think they upgraded the strap from what's shown on the website since mine has a padded section (see photo). This handy mini-cooler/lunchbox makes me smile!
- Aryan T.Verified BuyerReviewingAble Cooler X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality and look! If
Great quality and look! If you really want to keep your drinks cool for a while in the cooler, you’ll need to put in an ice pack or something in it. Otherwise, it’s great!
- Amaike H.Verified BuyerReviewingAble Cooler X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuperb quality!
- Marcus T.Verified BuyerReviewingAble CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it! #19 of 50
This cooler looks beautiful and I love the attention to detail. The only negative thing I noticed was one of the "R's" in the "Able Carry" logo that's sewn into the outside of the cooler is fraying.