A Joey (that’s a baby kangaroo) — This little guy will take cards, keys, and other small knickknacks. With an X-Pac shell, Hypalon detailing, external card slot and a key loop, the Joey clips onto our backpacks, or can be used as a standalone carrier.
Select your country during checkout for a shipping time estimate and any fees. Tax and Duties are customers responsibility.
Try out any Backpacks for 14 days, and if it's not the right fit for you, return it. More info on Returns in our FAQ.
Able Carry bags are guaranteed against workmanship defects for life. If you have product issues, get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Everyday Pocket Carry
- Kosongz T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove that it can stand on its own.
I bought this to replace my wallet, but it's a bit bigger than my current one. Using it for my earbuds now and I love it. I can clip it to my pants, not worry about my earbuds getting splashed, and put other knickknacks in it.
- Patrick G.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOverall quite good
Build quality is great, as are materials (mine is X42, but they are all great). you can fit quite a bit in this pouch too; I can put my cards, some cash, an orbitkey, an AirTag, and a niteize phone stand quite well. You can even clip a knife or pen on the part of the back pocket that wraps around to the front. I found though, that even though the bottom is gusseted thicker things don’t fit very well. Even trying to put the AirTag inside restricted what else you can fit. Bulkier things are better off in the back pocket. If you put cash (CAD in my case, folded in half and half again) in front of the divider the zipper can sometimes catch on it. Also the zipper pull is a little small. Overall though I am quite happy with it.
- Fairoz S.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch WORLD / X-Pac Dark Forest (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJoey Pouch is rad!!!
I’d originally intended to use it for my wireless earphones, but ended up using it as my main wallet! You’d be surprised at the amount of things you can put in AND outside of the Joey! Loving it & highly recommend it!
- Peter W.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome!
This Joey Pouch replaced my older, traditional wallet, and it’s amazing! I have six cards in the main zipper pouch, and on the back pocket, I carry a Tile tracker along with my Benchmade Bugout. This pouch is made of awesome materials, and looks great!
- Garrett P.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoJoey Pouch Rocks
The Joey Pouch fast replaced my wallet. It easily holds the cards I really need plus a little cash, freeing me of lugging around my old leather hunk of junk. Huge upgrade!