The Thirteen Daybag is a minimal do-it-all backpack. Compact with surprising capacity and plenty of pockets, the Thirteen is ideal for both busy commutes and leisurely strolls. Updated for 2024.
💻 Fits up to 14" laptops.
Free Rain Cover with every purchase
while stocks last
Estimated to Ship out:
• X-Pac: Now Shipping
• Cordura Ripstop: Late December
- 13L Capacity
- Height: 45cm / 17.7”
- Width: 27cm / 10.6”
- Depth: 17cm / 6.7”
- Weight (X-Pac): 0.69kg / 1.5lb
- Weight (Ripstop): 0.65kg / 1.4lb
- YKK Zippers, Duraflex Hardware
- DWR coating
Try out any Backpacks for 14 days from day of receipt, and if it's not the right fit for you, return it. More info on Returns in our FAQ.
Able Carry bags are guaranteed against workmanship defects. If you have product issues, get in touch at email@example.com
The everyday carry – now updated for 2024.
See it in Action
13 Liters of storage to carry essentials in a neat minimalist package
Keep gear neatly arranged inside and out
External pockets to keep gear within easy reach
Comfort in Motion
Quick Access Card Slots
Keep cards and other slim items tucked away in the quick access slots. Available on both shoulder straps
Magnetic swivel type sternum strap adds stability in motion. Adjustable, stowable and easily removable for those looking for a cleaner profile.
Closed-cell foam adds premium cushioning and long-lasting springiness to carry comfortably all day.
Simplified A-Frame panels keeps aesthetics clean while still providing high support under any load.
Water Resistant Everything
Coated with DWR from inside out to keep gear protected from home to office.
Power packer and photographer @keifro maxes out his Thirteen everyday.
A day's worth of kit for @keifro.
- Mona D.Verified BuyerReviewingThirteen Daybag (Previous Version)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago2 years on, no regrets
I've bought it since 2019. It's still my everyday bag, best bag. I've just put it into the washing machine last week for the first wash (don't judge!) And it came out as good as new.
- Beth C.Verified ReviewerReviewingThirteen Daybag (Previous Version)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA nice commuter bag
I've been shopping for something in the 12-18 liter range, and was excited to find this. It is lightweight and just roomy enough for my typical commute.
When I purchased this, in May 2023, they were sold out of the Able Carry store, and my only option was to buy one from a local distributor. Unfortunately, it was only available in black, though I would have preferred a red or olive. The company will restock this bag in September '23, and my guess is that it might have upgrades that it would have been worth waiting for. But even knowing this, I still decided to buy now because I've been searching high and low for something in this size range that is lightweight and comfortable, but still looks like an 'adult' backpack.
PROS: (1) Fantastic pockets! And the front pocket has an interior loop that lets me secure my transit pass to it. (2) Top handle -- just awesome; the best on any backpack I've carried so far. (3) Clean shape and design. Often small bags meant for shorter people are cutesy in a way I don't like. (4) Stretchy area inside -- for an umbrella or water bottle.
CONS: (1) As many have mentioned, it needs a sternum strap. (2) The X-Pac exterior is almost TOO stiff on such a small bag. But on the other hand, it is great that it holds its shape, even standing upright if it's balanced. (3) It gets hot against the back.
- Janus C.Verified BuyerReviewingThirteen Daybag (Previous Version)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEveryone asks me where I got this backpack
It just the right size to put my laptop , climbing shoes, water bottle without looking bulky. Super light weight and slim, and more importantly stylish.
And yes! Everyone asks me where I got it!
- KITAMURA N.Verified BuyerReviewingThirteen Daybag (Previous Version)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoI'm generally satisfied.
I bought this to go with my M2MacBook Air.
I am happy to be able to quickly and easily pack everything I need for the day and go.
It's just so light!
I hope the next model will improve the heat buildup on the back.
- Matthew P.Verified BuyerReviewingThirteen Daybag X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productWhat is your height? 185.4 cm (6' 1")Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy favorite bag so far
Really well thought out. The little details like the movable key strap, hiding the chest strap, the hidden pockets, all of it seem like a labor of love. Thanks!