A Joey (that’s a baby kangaroo) — This little guy will take cards, keys, and other small knickknacks. With an X-Pac shell, Hypalon detailing, external card slot and a key loop, the Joey clips onto our backpacks, or can be used as a standalone carrier.
Two Week Test Run
Pre-sale pricing: Ships late December from Hong Kong. Cancel anytime before shipping.
Everyday Pocket Carry
Length: 12cm (4.72in)
Width: 7.5cm (2.95in)
Depth: 1.5cm (0.59in)
Colors and Materials
X-Pac VX21: Black, Castlerock Grey, Port Red
X-Pac X42: Olive Green
X-Pac Multicam X50: Dark Forest, White Alpine
- Patrick G.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOverall quite good
Build quality is great, as are materials (mine is X42, but they are all great). you can fit quite a bit in this pouch too; I can put my cards, some cash, an orbitkey, an AirTag, and a niteize phone stand quite well. You can even clip a knife or pen on the part of the back pocket that wraps around to the front. I found though, that even though the bottom is gusseted thicker things don’t fit very well. Even trying to put the AirTag inside restricted what else you can fit. Bulkier things are better off in the back pocket. If you put cash (CAD in my case, folded in half and half again) in front of the divider the zipper can sometimes catch on it. Also the zipper pull is a little small. Overall though I am quite happy with it.
- Fairoz S.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch WORLD / X-Pac Dark Forest (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJoey Pouch is rad!!!
I’d originally intended to use it for my wireless earphones, but ended up using it as my main wallet! You’d be surprised at the amount of things you can put in AND outside of the Joey! Loving it & highly recommend it!
- Peter W.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome!
This Joey Pouch replaced my older, traditional wallet, and it’s amazing! I have six cards in the main zipper pouch, and on the back pocket, I carry a Tile tracker along with my Benchmade Bugout. This pouch is made of awesome materials, and looks great!
- Kosongz T.Verified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac White Alpine (X50)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove that it can stand on its own.
I bought this to replace my wallet, but it's a bit bigger than my current one. Using it for my earbuds now and I love it. I can clip it to my pants, not worry about my earbuds getting splashed, and put other knickknacks in it.
- RayVerified BuyerReviewingJoey Pouch USA / X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality Service
I live in a location that on occasion makes recieving packages difficult but the communication and delivery service was so quick and easy.
One huge benefit to this wallet/pouch that I don't hear often is that the bottom is folded inward, so that when you have few items in it, it flattens out. Yet if you fill it with odd shaped items it gracefully expands out. This makes it much easier to slide in my pocket even if it appears to be the same size as my other wallet!