Take everyday further with Daily Plus – a 21L everyday backpack with high organisation, and comfortable cushioning in a clean minimalist design.
💻 Laptop Sleeve: Fits most 16" devices
📱 Tablet Sleeve: Fits up to 11" iPad
💧 Stealth Bottle Pocket
🧵 Made with X-Pac Fabric
Select your country during checkout for a shipping time estimate and any fees. Tax and Duties are customers responsibility.
Try out any Backpacks for 14 days, and if it's not the right fit for you, return it. More info on Returns in our FAQ.
Able Carry bags are guaranteed against workmanship defects for life. If you have product issues, get in touch and we'll sort it out.
Ships out end of Feb
Meet Daily Plus
The Daily Plus joins our Daily Backpack in our Everyday Lineup. Slightly larger than the Daily Backpack with more storage, it’s best suited for power packers looking to keep more gear organised.
Move seamlessly from work to play, with space and storage in a low-profile package.
Regrouped stretch admin stores more tech and tucks away when empty, leaving more space in the main compartment.
Geared for Comfort
Carry more gear with ease. Enhanced shoulder straps, ventilated 3D-molded cushions, and A-Frame support for a premium fit.
Hidden Bottle Pocket
External access for up to 1L bottles, stowing away to keep a clean profile when not in use.
No saggy bags here. Custom designed to keep your pack supported even with heavier loads.
Clip points for extras
Attach extra items with reinforced loop points.
Make the Daily Plus an extension of your carry with bottle pockets, front pocket dividers and a hidden top pocket.
Updated storage group
More separation for your gear.
Meet Your Everyday Companion
- Collin W.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily Plus X-Pac Black (VX21)I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoA mixed bag (No pun intended...)
I'm torn when it comes to this bag.
I have a couple of smaller capacity bags (<24L) and this bag *should* be better than all of them. But there's some issues that I'm having a hard time getting over:
- The backpack looks great. The Able Carry design is really beautiful (IMHO)
- Price is actually very competitive against similar bags in the market
- Seems very durable and constructed VERY well
- When empty, the AB Daily Plus doesn't seem heavy. Perhaps it's the XPAC version that I have compared to heavier Cordura? The AB Max, on the other hand, is heavy when empty (but it's a larger travel backpack, so not fair to compare the two)
- The inner flap has wasted space at the bottom - there should be a mesh pocket there
- Needs a dedicated laptop pocket separate from the main compartment
- Bottle pocket zipper is often confused with main compartment zippers - all 3 can be positioned next to each other
- Shoulder straps are too spongy (IMHO)
- More padding is needed for false bottom - laptop will smash against the ground
- The main compartment seems shallow for its listed capacity
My observations might not matter to most people, but this bag is great, up to a point.Able Carry8 months ago
Hey Colin, thanks for the notes!
Just a heads up on the suspended laptop sleeve — To protect your tech against accidental bumps, the laptop sleeve is designed to float off the base of the pack. For further dampening drops, the bottom panel of the pack and the laptop sleeve itself is also padded.
Again, appreciate your thoughts here — drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more to share!
- Jonathan K.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily Plus X-Pac Olive Green (X42)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHandsome EDC companion
I have the VX42 version in Olive Green. It has a very attractive iridescent sheen that catches the light, and it looks great contrasting with the black webbing accents in a sort of military-tech chic.
Highlights: top notch, robust build quality rivaling the best bags available, which equates to a great value for the money. Good medium+ size that should be enough for most people without looking like you are going on a trek for daily carry. Enough organization to keep everything in place and accessible. Very comfortable straps and back panel, and the A-frame keeps everything feeling tight and nimble. First class materials inside and out (fabrics, zippers, hardware). Well considered pocketing. Usually stands on its own. Zippers work smoothly and protected from precipitation.
Things that could be improved in my opinion: water bottle pocket is a little small/tight for a 32 oz/1 liter bottle- I've taken to keeing an organizer pouch in there instead and carry my bottle in the main compartment on the opposing side; works well for smaller bottles though. Magnetic sternum strap is a little fiddly and can attach on its own when off body. Overall, the bag looks slightly bulkier than other bags of similar capacity (or doesn't carry as much as bags of similar perceived bulkiness with full clamshell opening). A missed opportunity for a rolling luggage pass-through (hopefully they will release a clip-on strap). No side handles. Webbing looks a little busy.
Overall, none of…
- JCVerified ReviewerReviewingDaily PlusI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat EDC bag with supreme build quality
Extremely good build quality - as to be expected from able carry. The A frame set-up gives the entire bag a sturdy frame and can stand up on its own even when empty (your mileage may vary when packed).
Love the main compartment segregation inside. You can easily fit your laptop, tablet and a kindle with no problem. The electronics sleeves are build with a great stretch, which keeps your tech in place during bumpy journeys. The attention to detail extends to the laptop sleeve having an elevated end which limits damage to your laptop during heavier drops.
The separated water bottle compartment is a great pocket to store quick access item incl huge water bottles (it swallows 1L bottle with no problem), umbrellas and light jackets. Very handy for travels. When packed with the bottle, the aesthetics of the bag does not change and you don’t have to worry about your bottle falling out when rushing for that train. (Which is one of the reasons why I got this bag - a fully stashed bottle compartment and yet aesthetically pleasing). One caveat to note of this compartment is that it eats into the inside of the main compartment. Thus, if you are fully decked in the main compartment, this pocket may be very squeezy if you pack it last. Another thing to note is that the compartment is not entirely waterproof (it is resistant to an extent) so keep your bottles shut tight if you do not want water to seep into the main compartment.
On the front most compartment, it is nicely segregated…
- Aaron W.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily PlusI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat Daily
Build quality is excellent and straps are very comfy. My 16" MacBook Pro fits well. Only complaint is that the "Plus" doesn't really give you more usable storage. I'd really like to see something in between the Daily Plus and the Max at 24-25L with the separated laptop compartment.
- Andrew T.Verified BuyerReviewingDaily PlusI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExceeded all expectations
Usually a sequel has a tough time matching the legacy that was left behind. Daily Plus did a fantastic job. Phew! It exceeded all expectations. I hope the update to the other families, esp Max and DayBreaker. :-)